13 March 2007

We Interrupt Our Normal Scheduling To Bring You This Important Message From FuzzyGeff

I'm starting a word-of-mouth campaign against Tracfone. I bought one of their
phones, and had to list an email address in order to activate it. They took
that as a license to send me email ads, and their "unsubscribe" link doesn't
work. There's a feedback section on their webpage, which I used to tell them
that if they sent me another email, they would never see another dime. That
was yesterday; today, I got another spam.

Don't buy from Tracfone. Tell all your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.