15 May 2007

If Mom Touched Your Life

Dear Friends,
Mom was very clear that she wanted us to get together and celebrate her life after she passed and we were to do it with laughter. So please bring a good story or joke on Saturday, July 28th to Brookside Park in Ames, IA. We were able to reserve the Maple Shelter which is in the front so it will be easier for everyone to find and get to. We will have a BBQ with wine & beer lasting from 11:30 - 4:00.

Attached is a map of the park. If you need specific directions to Brookside, please let me know.

So I can plan appropriately, please let me know if you can attend. I know there are a lot of people who aren't on this list, but would like to help us celebrate, so please forward to the other friends of mom that I have missed, again, let me know who is planning so we can provide appropriately. Thank you!




McSister

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.