02 May 2007

On Making All Guns Illegal

I am a law abiding gun owner. I want that stated right out front. Every single gun of mine is in full compliance with the stupid laws.

If you ban them all, I certainly intend to keep them. Once I am a criminal for owning ANY kind of gun, I see no reason to limit the type of firearms I own. Unlike a lot of folks, I know HOW to convert my AR15 to selective fire. It's the law that keeps me from doing it now, because I am law abiding.

At present, I think that I can get all my constitutionally protected rights back via the ballot box; so I think that I can endure the unconstitutional laws a bit longer while Parker vs DC progresses. And even if it fails, I am still confident the worm has turned in favor of individual rights.

Banning all the guns is a signal from the politicians that the civil war is on. I start shooting the day that law takes effect. Wanna bet I am the only one?

The buying spree going on in ARs and AKs and ammo for them is not happening because people have suddenly felt a need to fill a hole in their collection, I think they are buying them because they are expecting to NEED to USE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.