18 June 2007

Arrogant Bitch McSister

What a little shit.

I have attempted to call her and e-mail her for weeks now. My tone has changed from friendly to business to are you getting this to I guess you are ignoring me.

Since the last got a reply, what would you think she was doing?

She claims we should have something from the retirement folks, "soon."

The title for the Civic should be taken care of, "this week."

The condo has made little progress because, "it's too hard." Yeah, milk it baby. Mom is the only relative you hadn't alienated, I can see why that would be hard.

I left a voice mail a few weeks ago telling you that I didn't have the money to go to the memorial, and you didn't call me back like I asked. But I can see you have been getting the messages because you refer to them in your e-mail.

I don't give two shits what you think if I don't come to the memorial, Ms Queen Shit. Did you ask if July 28th was good for me? Nope. You picked it because you could schedule the use of a shelter at Brookside on that day. I hate to break it to you, Ms High and Mighty, but some of us just don't have the financial flexibility to drop everything and wisk 1600 miles to spend an afternoon around people we don't know and prolly wouldn't care for if we did know them. Things that you are missing about my situation when you get all upset about it. Ames is farther from Holiday than Denver, it's a longer trip for me. With a single income, we only can afford one "go somewhere" vacation. I used that money to get to Denver to say goodbye in May. And because you didn't uphold Mom's agreement about paying me back, I lost the money spent to get out there. I and I told mom you would do that too. Then I have to see if The Lovely Harvey can take time off during the week that straddles the date you picked. She works for a university and there are numerous black-out dates for vacation because of their class schedules. If you had asked, instead of dictated, you might have learned that the end of July, beginning of August is a start-week, that means no vacations for anyone. What that means is to travel the longer distance than you, with less money than you, I also have to find someone to care for The Boy while I am gone, again. We used up a lot of favors the first time, I tried to explain that.

Nobody wants to listen to me about that. My worthless father and his mother, Maggie, both imply that I am less of a person because I don't have a job. McSister cannot fathom sacrificing financial and personal freedom to care for a loved one. That's really odd, because that's exactly what she did to take care of mom.

Anyone want to bet on whether July 28th meshes perfectly with McSister's work, home and financial schedule?

All this shit has me in a wonderful mood. I can't sleep and I am on a short fuse because I am exhausted.

The air conditioner is toast, in Florida, in June. Oh, I don't have money to fix that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.