16 July 2007

McSister What A Wonderful Person

To make a beneficiary claim, I need an original death certificate for each claim. That's four for you scoring at home.

As the executor, it's a short trip and $40 to the court-house for McSister. For me it's $30 to Iowa to get a copy of my birth certificate to prove my relationship to Mom to spend $10 each plus $26 handling and however long it takes to find said records.

Looks like she's gonna make this a war. Looks like I am spending $96 so she doesn't have to spend $40 and some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.