15 August 2007

Fuck YOU Wal Mart!

For the umpteenth time, the security sensor went off as I exited Wal Mart.

For the first time, I kept walking.

"Sir! I need to see your receipt!"

Keep walking.

"Sir! I need to see your receipt!"

Wave it in the air, "Here it is, can't you see it?" keep walking.

"Sir! I need to see your receipt!"

Stop, "Here! Happy?"

"Thank you, sir, shop at Wal Mart again soon."

"Thank you, asshole."

"Thank you, sir, shop at Wal Mart again soon."

I sure hope greeter man didn't like being called an asshole, because I sure don't like being called a thief. Their damned counter clerks routinely screw up the arduous task of "wave the product over the anti-theft device deactivator" and I get to be accosted on my way to the car.

Every couple of years, you'll see a report about shoplifting. Shoplifting is 13% of theft from a retail store, guess who steals the remaining 87%. The employees. While greeter man is demanding to see my receipt, the lumpers are loading their cars at the loading dock!

Fucking idiocy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.