29 August 2008

They've Picked Veeps

The candidates have picked their running partners.

We're back to racist and sexist again... I kid.

I was pretty firmly not an Obama voter already. But he picked Joe AWBiden. Joe's on the list of "must get rid of the traitor" list.

I'm not all that excited about McCain, the best I can do is "better than Obama". Come to think of it, that's what I thought about Bush Jr; look how that's turned out. Well, maybe not as bad as it could have been. If Gore or Kerry had been picking USSC justices, we prolly wouldn't have gotten Heller.

As old and decrepit as McCain is, we might just get our first female president (if he's elected).

I will predict, not endorse, that if we get a President Obama, we will also get a President Biden before 2012. Someone is going to get stupid, and I think there's enough stupid that someone will also get "lucky". Even though I don't like him, someone shooting him would set what little gains the pro-gun side has made in the last ten years evaporate like they never were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.