26 November 2008

I Am An Enabler

Much to FuzzyGeff's distress, his rifle had only one AWB evil feature, a flash hider.

He wanted to add a collapsible stock, but it was very important to him that the forearm match the grip and stock color. This was a problem since the stock he wanted to use is out of stock in black. Luckily for him, I had the stock and grip he wanted in black and was willing to change to another color to facilitate the change.

He gets my old black stuff, I get his newly bought OD green stuff.

His gun:


He's got a bayonet lug gas block coming so that he can be in full non-compliance.

My gun:


To my shame, Dottie is not in full non compliance. That's a muzzle brake, not a flash hider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.