18 November 2008

This Is Why I Don't Think The Government Can Handle It

The Boy is home again today.

The school, with a staff, facility, equipment, training and budget cannot accomplish what little old me can.

Gods but I wish I could just call someone when I don't feel like doing my job anymore and have them take over. Someone who I can have arrested for failing to come take over when I no longer feel like working.

For you to convince me that handing the government the power to control all the things it keeps trying to control, you're going to have to show me that you can handle the job. Start in the schools, where you've got the level of autonomy you claim is required to "get things done."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.