01 April 2009

Red Dot Madness

I've been an Aimpoint fan since back when the Aimpoint 1000 was new. I had one on my Mini-14, it survived my first FAL, I sold it to Geff when I got unemployed. He had it installed on his Bushmaster M17S and he sold it to Marv, who has had it mounted on an AR. That thing is over 15 years old and still functioning. It kinda eats batteries though.

The Lovely Harvey has adopted the spare Carbine. It has been dubbed Kevena.



Since this is her optic ready carbine, we needed another optic since the EOTech was all we had.

So Dottie now sports an Aimpoint Comp M4S. It's got much better battery life the controls are accessible when the magnifier is mounted. I still prefer the wider window and reticule on the EOTech. The Aimpoint is supposed to be submersible to 150', the EOTech just 33'; I am a whore for water resistance in an optic...


Kevena and Dottie together to compare the sizes of the optics.


Kevena and Cheyenne together.



Dottie and Kaylee together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.