11 June 2009

The Letterman Thing

Dead Link

Reading about it reminds me of something I detest about the liberals.

When they apologize, they are not apologizing.

And I am not talking about them being bad actors; like a five year old who doesn't mean it when he says, "I'm sorry."

I am talking about them saying, "I'm sorry, but not really, here's why," or, "I really don't understand why you're so damn mad at what I did, but I'll say I'm sorry while I explain why you're too stupid to get the joke, if that will shut you the hell up."

With celebrities and politicians, if a conservative makes such a faux pas, then there's hue and cry to have them removed from their office and or employment, even if a genuine and heartfelt apology is offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.