21 September 2009

I Just Noticed Something

Kaylee started out to be as close as I could get to an XM177E2 as I could get legally. Ignorance of what was legal and what parts were available led to her not being all that close, really.

Sabrina will be almost impossible to tell apart from a real XM177E2 when I am done.

Sabrina is made with a lot of surplus parts made by Colt, notably the stock, grip and hand-guard.

Kaylee now has a Colt stock, grip and hand-guard.

Parallels.


I sure hope that Pat gets done with Sabrina's barrel soon. It's been months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.