22 January 2010

Interesting Story

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794&page=3

I really don't care if someone I intend to shoot is offended by my beliefs, once I am to the point of shooting someone, I their opinion on everything no longer matters.

I cannot help but to think that if there was a PBUH on the optic there would not be a single news story covering it even if the owners of Trijicon bought full page ads bragging about it.

I also don't think this is a separation of church and state issue. This is part of the ongoing "We must eliminate all mention of Christianity while ignoring mention of all others in the process of making Atheism the State Church."

The manufacturer puts those little coded messages on the scopes. The military didn't demand they be there. This is not the government demanding that we worship a Christian God. This is a waste of time worrying about tangential religious affiliation while ignoring the active recruitment of terrorist within the ranks of our own military. Whisky Tango Foxtrot Over.

This is as close to the US Government creating a Christian Theocracy as allowing government funded roads to lead to churches. Or is the ACLU against public funding of roadways that are adjacent to churches?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.