25 January 2010

The Religion Thing

It's an empty tooth socket I can't keep my tongue out of.

There's a wrongness about what some of the atheist groups and the ACLU are achieving. I can't put my finger on it, but it seems like less freedom when the goal is more.

It might be as simple as me hating the tyranny of the minority.

UPDATE:

I think I have figured out what's been bugging me about this. The Militant Atheists, despite not believing in God, ARE religious about non-religion. They are attempting to impose their religion on everyone by using the 1st Amendment as a weapon; not because they truly believe in the freedom of religion.

I feel better, and I think I can drop this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.