29 March 2010

Public Service Announcement

To everyone saying something to the effect of, "Now that health care has passed I am moving to X country."

I will say the same thing to you that I said to Alec Baldwin when he said he'd leave if W was elected:

PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET!

If you are not going to, you know, actually leave; shut up about leaving.

You can compare the US with, say, Albania; it might be better there (it might not); but if you aren't planning on moving stop saying you are.

I intend to stay here and right this wrong. I'd like genuine help, and if you're shopping for housing in Tirana I will not bother attempting to enlist your aid.

PS: Eric, this was not aimed at your desire to defect (because I know you're staying and fighting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.