27 May 2010

Big Boy Blog

This _IS_ my blog, dammit!

I really don't see how Livejournal is different from Blogger, Blogspot or others in the main. I can't post a blog-roll in the margin is just about the only difference I can see.

What makes a Blogger or Blogspot blog superior to this one?

I really don't see what makes those other methods better than this one. Perhaps Weer'd can explain, he's made the change recently.

Update 28APR17

This was imported from Livejournal, before I moved my posts here to Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.