26 September 2010

No more NFA for SBR?

I hear there's going to be an attempt to get short barrel rifles and short barrel shotguns removed from the National Firearms Act registration.  Maybe silencers too.

Huzzah! I says.

I'll take my SBR stamp for my XM177E2 clone and frame it as a curiosity.

Then I'll have Kaylee and Cheyenne lopped to 14.5" and Kevina taken down to 11.5".  That would rock!

If the silencer thing happens, I would prolly not get one, they are expensive in and of themselves.

If we're really lucky, they'll get the Hughes amendment removed and let people register machine guns again.  If that happens, I am going to be doing some Form 1's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.