31 March 2011

A2 Pistol Grips.

In general, I don't care for the M16A2 pistol grip.  The finger swell that's supposed to go below the middle finger and above the ring finger never seems to be in the right place.

I got a genuine Colt A2 grip from a guy who went all Magpul on his LE6920 and that one fit my hand.  Odd, I thought...

Sadly, I had sold that grip with the M16A2 clone it was attached to.  Luckily, the owner stores the gun at my house!

Out come the calipers.  The Colt unit has girth than most of the ones that came with my lower parts kits.  Only two came close to matching it, and those are now on Kaylee and Dottie.

Interestingly this girth matches the M16/M16A1 grips I have on the retros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.