24 April 2011

That Birther Thing...

The Real ID Act required that I show a birth certificate to get something as mundane as a driver's license.

I was pretty neutral about the birther thing until I had to produce that rather large pile of documents to renew my license.

Now I DEMAND that President Barack Hussein Obama produce a bona-fide birth certificate or get his ass back to Illinois.  The constitution only has two requirements for the prez; you have to be 35 or older and you have to be born here.  Both of which are proven with the release of that one document.

The controversy disappears like a fart in the wind when he shows us the piece of paper that he's spent millions of dollars to keep from showing.

But since that document is so trivial that it must be shown to be able to drive, then there's zero justification for a public servant to refuse to show it to prove eligibility for office.

Yes, my demands are petty and selfish.  I am merely following the example of our president.

3 comments:

  1. What he's trying to hide is where he was born. To hear his followers, it was either in a manger at Bethlehem with a star leading shepherds and wise men to the site, or on the planet Krypton, only to be sent to Earth on a rocket after his real father found out that the planet was about to explode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either or, he's not native born...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does that mean his real daddy is God? Because I'm guessing the birth certificate says someone else.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.