26 November 2011

Steel Lower Installed.



Well, now I have no slack on the 922r parts, but we're still legal.

PS: Warsteiner Premium Verum in my Arfcom mug.

PPS: Just in case you were curious, the DSA aluminum lower is a half pound lighter than the steel one.  Total loaded weight went from 10.9 to 11.4 lbs.  Romat are noted for being a bit heavier than a standard FN FAL (11 lb. with synthetic furniture) because of the wood and the steel handguard, so this is par for the course.  It's still lighter than a heavy barrel gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.