15 December 2011

Cheap guns.

I am firm believer in A gun is better than NO gun.

This means a cheap POS is better than nothing.

Caleb is writing about how a good gun is better than a bad gun (true) and that the price point isn't that bad between bad and good (also true).

I say all this to tell this story.

I am at a gun show and we're walking past a vendor with two tables full of brand new High Points.

He starts his pitch because I glanced in his general direction.

One of my friends says, "I used to own one..."

The sales pitch instantly stops and the vendor sits down looking all dejected.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.