16 December 2011

The Joys of Cooler Weather

Made a batch of my chili.

Yes, it has beans.  And onions.  And meat.  And tomatoes.

This is what I call chili and regardless of if you agree to its labeling, it's tasty stuff!


My buddy Marv and I developed this recipe from scratch.  He's pretty sensitive to spices so we went for flavor and not heat.  It's with no small amount of pride to claim that it's won every office chili cook-off we've entered it in (all three!).

My loving wife published our recipe in her cookbook.  You should buy a copy; lots of tasty, affordable recipes in it.  Many of them are our old family recipes that we transcribed verbatim, complete with spelling errors!  Just for fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.