17 January 2012

Silly Guns

I find the allure of the S&W Governor nearly irresistible.



It's bloody useless, like The Judge that inspired it; but I can't help wanting one.

It will be the perfect companion piece to one of these:

EDIT:
As suggested, I think I am ready for WTF Three Gun Action!


Then I will have to get a cowboy action ensemble together.

Think along the lines of a time traveller thinking that Buffalo Bob was historically accurate in how cowboys dressed...  And then rolled an 18 on his Research/TL 11 roll anyways...

I am off to make a character, I think.

UPDATE:

I was just gripped with terror about my idea.  What if it catches on?  A Howdy Doody Class in SASS?

6 comments:

  1. That .30-30 is so resplendently awful it actually manages to come back around to awesome by way of absurdity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Oh! I know what else would go GREAT with these two guns!

    http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger-double-defense.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm reluctant to admit it, but the .22LR variant is growing on me. I do a lot of precision target shooting with an old bolt-action Savage 46, and I like how I could easily mount all sorts of accessories on it, adjust the length of pull, etc. And of course it'd be lighter than a wood stock. Plus I'm just a sucker for tube feeds.

    Although I'd rather have it Duracoated in a nice camo pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Word verification: Garamiss. Isn't that a subsector in Traveller?

      Delete
    2. In the Spinward Marches, right?

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.