28 February 2012

I've Been Frocked!


Larry has given me this award.  Scoundrel!

As with every award, there are terms and conditions.

1. Copy and paste award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received an award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

Who to name in return?

Here's the problem: I'm pretty sure everyone on my list who has fewer than 200 followers has also been named.

1.  Have to mention Jennifer.  She sticks in my head (pun!) because she emailed me to thank me for a positive comment on her blog.

2.  Erin because she rekindled my interest in my dusty GURPS books enough to actually do some work with them.  Sadly, the Tampa area seems devoid of GURPS players.  Yet I shall endeavor to persevere!

3.  Jeff who doesn't seem to have any followers at all.  I don't know why, but he reminds me a bit of Acidman and I hope that he has a happier future than Rob.  I also hope his rough times end soon.

4.  Blue.  A fellow Iowan and veteran (even though he walked instead of rode).

And 5?  I give this to ALL the little bloggers out there!  We're not the cool kids and we're not the big names.  Occasionally we have something wry or snarky to add that gets some thoughts flowing.  I especially want to point out those who are using Livejournal as their blog because that's where a few of us started and your journal is every bit a blog.

3 comments:

  1. Twofer! I had not remembered that you were also a former Iowan, as am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I'm blushing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a, learning so much. Thank you for sharing. RidgeBestreviews

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.