01 April 2012

Earth Hour

Yesterday from 2030-2130 local I did not shut off the lights and cower in the dark like a medieval peasant.

I drove up and down A1A in my 436 horsepower two-seat car.  Back and forth, doing nothing but chatting with my passenger and converting 93 octane gasoline into heat and noise.  Fuck you greenies!

Damn thing still got 24 miles per gallon doing that.

Oh, obligatory picture from the track:


PS: The promised lap was a sunday only thing.  I didn't want to make the drive from Tampa twice (and pay for the gas) and didn't bring any clothes for an overnight stay in Daytona (and pay for a hotel).  Marv stayed over so I'll post his lap video when he gets it uploaded.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sexy beast, your car. I'm privileged to have gotten a chance to ride in it.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.