DISCLAIMER

No good can come of reading the contents of this blog.

Viewing or use of this blog or any contents or links contained herein by any person or entity within the confines of the states of Arizona and/or Tennessee is prohibited .

Violators of this policy agree to hold the owner of this blog, its contents and all links contained herein, harmless to any harm or offense taken or perceived.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Robert Farago, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole.

04 April 2012

To Think, I Hesitated

I yanked the 1tb drive I had XP Pro partitioned on my Mac Pro.  It was a 250gb partition, so it made sense that I should use the 250gb drive I had laying around to install Win7.

Via Bootcamp I put Windows 7 Ultimate 64 there.

This is all to play a game.

I think the results are pretty evident.

Under XP I could only set the graphics a little past half-way.  Under Win7 I can set them all the way to the top.

Pictures from XP

Kfir C2 in Flight.


The Cockpit.

Pictures from Win 7.

Kfir C2

Kfir C2 Cockpit.

Be sure to click on the pics to see them larger and to see the differences more clearly.  1920x1200 is the native resolution I am running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention.