14 July 2012


visited 20 states (8.88%)
Create your own visited map of The World or Free android travel guide I have hardly been anywhere compared to some, but I've been to more than many.

I am sure there are a couple that have slipped.  I don't remember if it was Korea or Japan or Okinawa we routed through on the way back from being a "field observer".  What country is Diego Garcia in?

Hong Kong isn't on the list and I know we landed there because I was fascinated with the approach to the airport.  Kinda neat to sit on the jump seat and chat, silly Green Berets were so jaded by international travel they just wanted to SLEEP on the plane.  Don't they know that flying is magic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.