06 July 2012

What You Know About The M16 Is Wrong

Dig deep, read it all.

Be sure to also read The Black Rifle.

Some useful details are found in Misfire.

Also, your anecdotal accounts of how the M16A1 failed you are far more likely to be a result of your slovenly care of your rifle than a flaw in the design.

Additionally almost nobody with an asshole and opinion understands the difference between "as designed" and "as built" and blames the design for a failure of the union shop to build it correctly.

2 comments:

  1. Theo only thing I know about the M-16 is that I'm not allowed to have one.


    And this makes me sad...

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.