DISCLAIMER

No good can come of reading the contents of this blog.

Viewing or use of this blog or any contents or links contained herein by any person or entity within the confines of the states of Arizona and/or Tennessee is prohibited .

Violators of this policy agree to hold the owner of this blog, its contents and all links contained herein, harmless to any harm or offense taken or perceived.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Robert Farago, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole.

07 November 2012

I'm Just A Soul Whose Intentions Are Good

After a rant like the one below I should probably say where I stand.

What matters to me about equality is, "Is it a person?"

People get treated equally until they do something to deserve unequal treatment.

The unequal treatment doesn't even have to be negative.  Do me a favor and I will give your preferential treatment over a stranger.

There's a measure of injustice from me though.  I admit it.  Because members of particular groups have been very consistently negative towards me, I tend to treat members of those groups negatively.  It's unfair that we'd start on that footing, but I will happily record you as an exception should you prove to be!  Prejudice through experience is not bigotry.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I want equal, at least the same in the eyes of the law.

The people who screech loudest about inequality don't want that.  They want to have a superior position from equal.  I can't abide that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention.