30 January 2013

Street View Nostalgia

I used to live here!


581 Sharon Way, Bolingbrook, IL

The window above the garage was my bedroom window.  The one to the immediate right is the upstairs bathroom.  We're looking west.


This is looking south.  The kitchen window is visible just to the right of the garage.  The tree in the foreground was about an inch in diameter when we lived there.


Looking kinda SE.  On the ground floor there's the back sliding glass door into the living room and the window to the dining area.  Upstairs is my sister's bedroom window on the southern side and the master on the north.

I am struck by how small the place seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.