26 July 2013

Buy Me Some Damn Furniture

Jesus H Fucking Christ, if you're going to let me live in your dumb head this hard you could at least furnish the empty cavity.

I mean really.

It's pretty damn clear that you dedicate a significant amount of time worrying about me from your reaction to The Lovely Harvey wishing you well on your recent marriage.

Wow.

To put it simply.  Some of the things you're clearly angry about did not happen the way you say they did.  Either the person who told you is mistaken or they're lying.

I'd be worried about whether I could trust them, but I'd stopped talking to them quite a while ago, not long after I gave up on you in fact.

You simply don't enter into my thoughts until someone else brings you up and you're only there so long as they persist.

Oh, and bonus points for forcing your daughter to unfriend The Boy.  Classy.

You're a piece of shit and I am happy I flushed you.

1 comment:

  1. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here used furniture springfield mo

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.