30 July 2013

Remiss

I've been remiss about reporting it...

The Boy has been doing great at school!

Something he would not have been able to do without you guy's generous support!

Without July he would not have been eligible to participate in the school musical because he'd have missed too much practice.  (He can't carry a tune in a bucket but we'll clap and cheer like he was a solo tenor anyways).  He's going to be performing the male side of "You Better Shape Up" "You're The One That I Want" from Grease.

Thanks to Tam I've been reading about someone who's milked the heartstrings of their readers fraudulently.

It pisses me off!

Lots of people want to help, but when they read shit like Warrior Eli Hoax they can't help but wonder if they are being conned.

Here's Thag's no-con guarantee!  If you ever feel like your contribution was solicited dishonestly, I will refund it.  With the proviso that it might not be in one lump or happen very quickly because funds really ARE tight most times around here.  99% of the time we're doing OK, just the timing of the disasters is bad.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get happier about this unless I magicked myself to Florida to witness. As that is somewhere past unlikely, I ask that you do the impossible and clap a little extra... for me.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.