18 September 2013

Arc

Since I did the Starbucks appreciation thing...

The last appreciation day I mentioned to The Wife that Starbucks is something of an innocent bystander in this fight and I was buying a cup of coffee to thank them for staying out of the fight.

Also, as Jennifer reminds me, to offset the supposed boycotts from the anti-gun side.

For whatever reason their CEO has asked gun owners to leave the guns elsewhere.  The tone from gunbloggers is, "OK, since the gun comes with me, then no me at your store."

Mr Schultz, what you've created is a gun free zone.  You very publicly announced it to the world.

You might notice that those mass shootings happen where guns are banned and never seem to happen where open carry advocates are "making people uncomfortable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.