03 February 2014

I Know The Feeling

FuzzyGeff links to the story about Michael Marones.

Mr Marones was being bullied for being a Brony.

This bullying lead him to try to kill himself.

At eleven years old, he tried to kill himself.

He tried to kill himself.

At eleven.

Because some useless and doubtlessly unpunished waste of oxygen thinks it's OK to attack someone for being a Brony?

Hey, Miguel; are you proud of your people now?

I look at the total they've raised and I can't help but think that $35k would hire the mafia.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I'd rather set up a doctor's appointment for those fools. "Dr. Lecter will see you now..."

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.