25 February 2014

Why Can't I Hit Consistently

It's a common refrain.

Sometimes it's you.

Sometimes it's because something that should be tight is loose.

Sometimes it's because we were an egg and didn't know what we were doing.

Yeah, you were inconsistent because you trusted me to mount that scope and I did it wrong.  You couldn't have set your cheek on that stock the same place twice after working the bolt.

Fixed now!  Front and back matter as much as level.  Who knew?  Someone besides me, that's for sure.

Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.