18 September 2014

Grumble

I now have two dead MacBook Pro 15.4"!

I have an A1226, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo with 256mb of VRAM and an A1260, 2.6GHz Core 2 Duo with 512 mb of VRAM.

Both are dead at the video card.  This is a well known problem with these models.  Both machines have even been through the recall repair too.

If one cannot afford a $320 Star B, one cannot afford a $270 logic board.

There's nothing huge in my life that's wrong.

It's the steady accumulation of small shit that I can't seem to shift that's bringing me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.