23 November 2014

Lawful Orders

It occurs...

That since the executive order on immigration exceeds his authority, that means that nobody is bound to follow it and those that do are culpable.

I was just following orders is not a positive defense.

It's high time we started enforcing on the enforcers.

I am at a complete loss as to what that would mean, but it feels good.

It seems that we have dereliction of duty at a minimum on many DHS officials, they live someplace and those places have law enforcement, someone should arrest them.

Not that it would happen since they tend to live places where the local law agrees with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.