25 December 2014

Gifts

Marv got me radioactive materials for Christmas!


A set of TruGlo sights for my Gen2 Glock 17!

I've been envious of the sights he'd put on his M&P for a long time, so he figured I needed a set as well.


I think they're very neat sights.  There's a fiber optic section that gathers light from the top and presents the dots when there's light and in the dark the tritium (Genuine SWISS tritium!) shines through the fibers.


Installation was routine stuff.  Tapped out the depleted Meprolight sights with a brass punch and tapped in the new rear the same way.  Since I had an official GLOCK™®© front sight tool, short work was made of that tiny screw too.

Unrelated, Marv is exploring alternative uses for his night vision scope...

What could go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.