22 March 2015

Being Blunt

Officer, when we rise up in mass and elect legislators and give them a mandate to pass a particular law...  A law that you claim has a negative effect on "officer safety"...

What we are saying is, "We don't fucking care, Officer, when your safety impedes our rights; we'd rather have our rights."

If you're unhappy with this, Mr-Police-Union-Spokesman, perhaps a different line of work is more to your liking.

I'll repeat something that was given to me when I was in the Army; only because you like to dress more like soldiers than cops now; "Shut up and soldier."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.