22 November 2015

Lacking

There's a dearth of positive reviews of a lot of things out there.

I think it's human nature.

When you've something to complain about, you want everyone to know and it seems like everyone wants to listen.

When you find something that works, everyone acts like they want the religious nut to shut up already.

I try to leave honest, positive reviews when I am happy with a product or service and really really try to keep that honesty when a product, service or vendor has disappointed me.

It's frustrating when you leave your feedback in some places and your experience is not the same as the majority.  You're basically accused of lying if negative or shilling if positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.