25 January 2016

Small Fucking World

Over on Facebook I mentioned a petty gaming revenge on two of the dominating players in a particular world.  Edit to add: The revenge was in game only, we were all good enough friends outside of play that we didn't go after each other in real life.

I have not been keeping up to date as I moved on with my life.

Mike Stumbo apparently died in a car accident all the way back in 2004.

His son made the news last year though, Iowans Arrested for Threatening Pokemon World Championships

Opinion story here.

Last I saw of James was when he was like 7 or 8 when he was running around the ISU Memorial Union with his brother while mommy and daddy ignored them to play in Standing Bear's world.

Strange to see a name you recognize in such a story when you're a law abiding type.

1 comment:


  1. “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”

    ― Sun Tzu

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.