15 May 2016

A Reminder

Dear person I care about.

You are aware of how hard it is for me to lose friends, so you have to be aware of how much stress actually cutting one loose would be.

You didn't care to listen to my explanation about why I decided to no longer be friends.

If you'd listened; you'd have understood why I don't care when you report on positive things happening in that person's life.

When I am done with someone, I am done.

Besides, telling me about how great their life is once I'd told them to go away and never come back kind of comes across as, "see how they've thrived without you dragging them down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.