08 October 2016

Long Hard Slog

I have finally finished my conversion of Twilight 2000 to GURPS 4th Edition!

I'd hoped for a long time that there'd be some official rules for modern artillery and such, but alas.

So I made my best guesstimate and slogged through the last of it.

I have now converted T2K to every version of GURPS published.

pdf available on request!

You need the original game, GURPS 4e Basic Set and High Tech to play.

Update:

"I don't think it had made the transition to alternate history when you started..." FuzzyGeff

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.