25 January 2017

Discontinuing

A problem with odd colored gun stuff is they trend to unpopular.

I've the jones for a CAV-15 Mk II lower from GWACS in Zombie Green.

It's only a bit more than $200 but other things keep coming up, or it's not as high in the wants list as other things.

I suspect that the green will be going away soon since the zombie craze is running out.

One reason for my delaying was the lack of a zombie green handguard to match it.

It appears that Magpul will finally be releasing sand colored furniture this year and I've got a good formula for that green to dye them.

Now I just need the money to coalesce.

2 comments:

  1. I also need a zombie green handguard. I've got most of the other furniture in various shades of zombie.

    Will they be doing a zombie green M4 compatible stock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magpul says they're doing the MOE line of furniture in the sand color. Eventually.

      The sand is nearly white and suitable for dyeing. I posted a recipe.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.