08 March 2017

Gotta Love It

I closed a bank account because the maintenance fees were eating up the funds.  We'd stopped using it and stupidly didn't close it when it changed from free checking to charging a monthly fee if you didn't maintain a non trivial balance or had a regular direct deposit.

PayPal, no matter what I did, would not let me remove that account from them.

Today they sent an email saying that a payment was being applied to my debit card of record because they couldn't bill the bank account that was closed.

In punitive terms they informed me they were removing that account from my PayPal account.

Well, don't throw me in the briar patch B'rer PayPal.

1 comment:

  1. I went through a similar thing with PayPal a few months ago. We closed an account at a big bank and moved everything to a local credit union. I had to go through email with PayPal customer service for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.