06 May 2017

PSAK(M) Shootin'

Took the PK-01VS optic to the range to get it zeroed.

Marv was kind enough to record the event.



Today's banana clip is Dole branded.

No surprises getting the scope zeroed.  It was a little low and left from eyeballing it co-witnessing.

I ham fisted the correction and overshot, but it was simple to fix.


Bottom Right is me confirming the irons were still OK.  That first shot way to the left was me slipping as I pulled the trigger.

Bottom Left is walking the rounds around to zero it.

Top Left is confirming the zero.

Top Right is Marv trying the optic out.

Center is me firing off-hand in a spirited manner.

I had to turn the dot down to setting two to keep it from being overwhelmingly bright.

I completely forgot to remove the scope and reinstall it to confirm it retains zero.  Next trip, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.