13 October 2017

Miguel The Gauntlet Is Tossed


Took Trudy to the range.


Five shots at a mere 25 yards.  With irons.  I need to get to a longer range and stretch my shooting skills.

Connie did not do as well...

Have I ever mentioned that I can't shoot buck-horn sights well?  There's the evidence for you.  It started off shooting to the left, so I tapped the rear sight right and got it to shoot to the right...

A Lyman 66LA should be arriving soon so I can stop shooting this rifle with buck-horns.


4 comments:

  1. Damn you! Now I have to find an indoor range rated for .30-06... and zero the 70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what Miguel said.

    You have an indoor RIFLE range?!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florida Firearms Academy NPR has a .50 BMG rated indoor 25 yard range (shown above).

      There's THREE indoor long range facilities in the Tampa area.

      Shoot Straight, Tampa has 3 100 yard lanes.
      Shooter's World, Tampa has 7 100 yard lanes.
      ReLoad, Tarpon Springs also has 7 100 yard lanes.

      Delete
    2. There are two indoor 100 yard rifle ranges here in the Austin area... one of them is 1.7 miles from my driveway to their parking lot... :-) There is a 3rd range which has 25 yard indoor rifle ranges.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.