02 October 2017

On The Off Chance

On the off chance that HR 3668 can get to the floor...

Once again I ask you to stiffen your resolve and press for passage of HR 3668, or the SHARE act.
Ignore the people claiming that if this bill were passed into law that Las Vegas would have been far worse. 
All of the gun laws on the books now did nothing to prevent it. 
Passage of this bill, likewise, will not encourage more events like this. 
What happened in Las Vegas is irrelevant to this bill and I demand you act accordingly by voting for it. 
Yes, I am not asking.  There's really no polite way to package the simple fact that you're in DC to represent my interests and do so in accordance to the Constitution.  Passage of the SHARE bill does both things nicely. 
Do not balk in the face of the media.  They hate you for having an (R) behind your name and will never not hate you for it.  While they may pretend to love you while you do their bidding, they don't.  At any rate, damn few of them are your constituents anyway.

I guess we'll see what happens now.

I'm going to keep screaming at them until I win, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.