15 October 2017

Shooter Bowling


Three heats of five pins each.

First heat started out well, but I had a failure to extract the 4th round, so I left a pin standing for a two second penalty.  I'm blaming ammo for that.  Cheap Magtech FMJ does this sometimes with this gun.

Second heat I managed to put my sights in the line of my bifocals and shoot all ten rounds allowed to get two off the table and three knocked over (3 seconds of penalty).

Third heat I shot clean!  And shot fast enough to go from mid-pack to second place.

First and second have a shoot-off for the trophy.  The shoot off is just knocking them over, not off the table.  I hit the table on the second or third shot and toppled the remaining pins.

I have to say, there's nothing wrong with an old FN High-Power for this kind of shooting.  I am so darned comfortable with the old familiar friend I am sure that it helps my shooting from just pure confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.