20 November 2017

Jane You Ignorant Slut

If you truly wanna boycott the NFL and you wanna boycott ESPN, the notion that some guy sitting out there, or gal, and they decide, 'you know what, I'm gonna cut my entire cable package because ESPN gave an award on a made-up show in July because there's no sports, to a woman who used to be a man, so I'm now not gonna have any cable TV at all and I'm gonna sit around at night and read books by candlelight like olden times because of that,' that's not happening. And if you did that, then you're so dumb that I can't even pray for you because you're beyond hope. If that was your reaction to this, was to deny yourself the ability to watch television, I mean that just hasn't happened and didn't happen, so I boycott them. Scott Van Pelt
Go ahead and boycott me, asshole.

See how far that gets you.

You don't pay my bills.

You don't buy my clothes.

You don't purchase my food.

You don't keep a roof over my head.

Guess what I do, or do not, by having a subscription to a cable service?

I pay your bills, buy your clothes, purchase your food, and keep a roof over your head.

In short, you need me and I don't need you.

Boycott away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.